Do you want to get involved in toy purchasing, marketing, fundraising, newsletter writing or generally help out with running the Toy Library? Do you have some great ideas about how our service could be improved? Are you interested in finding out what's been happening over the past year? Or do you just want an excuse to get out to the pub on a Wednesday night?
Then come along to our AGM! All members are welcome to attend.
When: 7.45pm, Wednesday 26 November 2014
Where: Grand View Hotel, 47 Pearson St, Brunswick West
What: Agenda as below, snacks provided
Members who are unable to attend are entitled to appoint a proxy to represent them at the AGM. Please contact the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy of the proxy form.
- Attendance and apologies
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 2013 Annual General Meeting
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of the 2015 Committee of Management
- Expressions of interest in office-holding positions and other roles (the Rules of Association require that office-holders are appointed at the first meeting of the new Committee of Management):
- Office-holding positions: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer
- Other roles: e.g. Toy Purchasing and Processing Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, IT Coordinator
- First meeting of 2015 Committee – confirm date, time and venue
Our final opening weekend for 2014 is 12 and 13 December. All toys must be returned by this weekend, apart from single piece toys which can be borrowed over the summer.
The Toy Library will reopen for 2015 on 6 and 7 February.