Moreland Toy Library Annual General Meeting 2015
Find our what’s been happening at the Moreland Toy Library over the last year at our AGM! All members are welcome to attend, and to put your hand up to become a member of our committee of management for 2016 (more information below).
When: 7.45pm, Wednesday 18 November 2015
Where: Grand View Hotel, 47 Pearson St, Brunswick West
What: Agenda as below
Members who are unable to attend are entitled to appoint a proxy to represent them at the AGM. Please contact the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy of the proxy form.
Joining the Toy Library’s Committee of Management
The Toy Library’s volunteer-run committee of management is always on the lookout for new members with fresh ideas, enthusiasm and a passion for supporting the local community. As well as making a valuable contribution to the Toy Library community, involvement in the committee looks great on your CV and entitles you to free membership. The committee meets every 2 months throughout the year, with the first meeting of the new committee to be held immediately following the AGM.
We are particularly in need of new members to support our grant writing and fundraising efforts for 2016, as well as our marketing and communications. We are also seeking a new Secretary for 2016.
If you are intending to nominate for the 2016 committee, please email the Secretary at email@example.com. If you would like more information about the committee or office-holding positions, please contact the current President, Emma Gee on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attendance and apologies
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 2014 Annual General Meeting
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report and Annual Statement
- Election of the 2016 Committee of Management
- Expressions of interest in office-holding positions and other roles (Office-holders are appointed at the first meeting of the new Committee of Management):
- Office-holding positions: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer
- Other roles: e.g. Toy Purchasing and Processing Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, IT Coordinator
- Confirm meeting of 2016 Committee
*The AGM will be immediately followed by the first meeting of the 2016 Committee, which will appoint the nominated office-holders and arrange the meeting schedule for 2016.